PR Account Executive – Colchester, Essex
Have you just completed a PR Degree and are you looking to work in a dynamic, creative PR agency? Mosaic is looking for a talented Graduate to join our team, who will be given intensive training during their first year as an Account Executive before moving up the ranks to become a PR Account Manager. You will work alongside a highly experienced team, including former print, radio and TV journalists and PR professionals, as well as Graphic Designers, Web Developers and Digital Marketers. We work with a large range of interesting clients of all sizes, and we also have our own Training Division to ensure that you become multi-skilled in a wide range of disciplines. We are looking for someone full of ideas, who can sparkle with clients and write beautiful press releases, blog posts and well-written copy for websites too!
Full-time, permanent, based a minimum of two days in our Colchester office – easily accessible from Ipswich, Chelmsford and other nearby locations; the rest of the time based at home (or in the office if you prefer).
Mon-Fri 09:00 – 17:00, Competitive starting salary £20k, increasing to £24K after one year
- Press release, blog, feature, advertorial writing
- Website copywriting and content inputting
- Social media post writing
- Copywriting for marketing materials
- Building and maintaining client relationships
- And more. Training will be given.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a team-player attitude are essential, as the Mosaic team work closely together to achieve the best results for clients. You will be tested on your spelling and grammar.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- PR Degree
- You need to be efficient, organised and self-motivated
- A full clean driving licence is preferable
- Team building trips in the UK and overseas
- Regular staff social events including team drinks, annual barbecue and Christmas party
- Opportunity for free theatre tickets via Mosaic’s corporate subscription to the Mercury Theatre
- Flexible working (hybrid of office and home working)
- A financial bonus scheme for bringing in new clients
- Mosaic Academy training including extensive in-house training
- Time off between Christmas and New Year