PR Account Manager Colchester, PR Jobs Essex
We are seeking a dynamic PR Account Manager or Journalist to join our team and help manage a number of our key client accounts. The successful candidate will be results-driven, multi-skilled, enthusiastic and full of creative ideas. Award-winning Mosaic is a PR & digital marketing agency that works with industry leaders from the energy, education, estate agency, hospitality and care sectors among others, including many successful businesses.
Full-time, permanent, based one or two days in our Colchester office, just off the Ipswich Road – easily accessible from Ipswich, Chelmsford and other nearby locations; the rest of the time based at home (or in the office if you prefer).
Mon:Fri 09:00 – 17:00, Competitive salary £28k-£32k, depending on experience
- Press release, blog, feature, advertorial and award submission writing
- Website copywriting and content inputting
- Social media post writing
- Copywriting for marketing materials
- Building and maintaining client relationships
- Crisis communications, if you have the skills
- And more. Training will be given.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a team-player attitude are essential, as the Mosaic team work closely together to achieve the best results for clients. You will be tested on your spelling and grammar.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 3-5 years’ PR or journalism experience
- Experience of WordPress desirable but training will be offered
- An excellent understanding of the media landscape
- You need to be efficient, organised and self-motivated
- A full clean driving licence is required
- Team building trips in the UK and overseas
- Regular staff social events including team drinks, annual barbecue and Christmas party
- Opportunity for free theatre tickets via Mosaic’s corporate subscription to the Mercury Theatre
- Flexible working (hybrid of office and home working)
- A financial bonus scheme for bringing in new clients
- Mosaic Academy training including extensive in-house training
- Time off between Christmas and New Year