PR & DIGITAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
Full-time, permanent £24,000 – £28,000 pa depending on experience
We are seeking a dynamic PR & Digital Account Manager to join our growing team and help manage a number of our key client accounts. The successful candidate will be results-driven, multi-skilled, enthusiastic and full of creative ideas.
Award-winning Mosaic is a PR & digital marketing agency that works with industry leaders from the energy, education, estate agency, hospitality and care sectors among others, including many successful businesses.
* Press release, blog, feature, advertorial and award submission writing
* Website project management, copywriting and content inputting
* Social media management & online advertising
* Copywriting for marketing materials
* Assisting with compiling monthly Google Analytics reports, analysing website data
* Building and maintaining client relationships
* And more
Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a team-player attitude are essential, as the Mosaic team work closely together to achieve the best results for clients. You will be tested on your spelling and grammar.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
* Minimum 2-5 years’ PR, journalism or digital experience
* Experience of WordPress required
* Experience of using Google data studio & Analytics required
* An excellent understanding of the media landscape
* Filming and video editing skills desirable
* Proficiency in Adobe design software desirable
* You need to be efficient, organised and self-motivated
* A full clean driving licence is required
*Team building trips in the UK and overseas
* Regular staff social events including annual barbecue and Christmas party
* Opportunity for free theatre tickets via Mosaic’s corporate subscription to the Mercury Theatre
* 4.30pm finish on a Friday for team drinks
* A financial bonus scheme for bringing in new clients
* Mosaic Academy training including extensive in-house training
* Time off between Christmas and New Year
To apply please email your CV and covering note to Gemma Rawlinson email@example.com
Closing date is Friday 8th March 2019.