VACANCY: Senior Graphic Designer – Colchester, Essex
Are you a hugely talented Graphic Designer with an amazing portfolio of client work? Are you able to work on both print and digital projects and create beautiful imagery for our growing client base? Mosaic is looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to join our team, working alongside highly experienced colleagues, including PR professionals, Web Developers and Digital Marketers. We’re looking for someone who is multi-disciplined in core graphic design skills as well as website interfaces. We work with a large range of interesting clients of all sizes, and we also have our own Training Division to ensure that you become knowledgeable across a wide range of subject areas.
Full-time, permanent, based a minimum of two days in our Colchester office – easily accessible from Ipswich, Chelmsford and other nearby locations; the rest of the time based at home (or in the office if you prefer).
Mon-Fri 09:00 – 17:00, Competitive full-time salary £28,840.00-£32,960.00 per year
- Work both independently and as a team on design projects
- Design creative solutions for a range of print projects, including logos, branding, magazines, brochures, stationery, banners, magazines etc.
- Create print-ready artwork and manage relationship with print suppliers
- Design creative solutions for digital applications, including social media
- Design website wireframes, prototypes and full mock ups, with a focus on both UI and UX
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Degree level in Graphic Design or similar
- At least 5 years professional experience in an agency environment or other graphic design role
- Branding and print design skills
- Proficient in the Adobe Suite: Photoshop, InDesign, After Effects, XD, Illustrator
- Knowledge of the print production process
- UX and UI design and prototyping skills
- Keeps up with current design trends
- Excellent organisational, communication and personal management skills
- Good written English language skills and spelling.
Desired but not essential:
- Video editing skills
- Motion graphics using After Effects
- Knowledge of user experience best practices
- An understanding of SEO
- An understanding of marketing practices
- A full clean driving licence is preferable.
- Team building trips in the UK and overseas
- Regular staff social events including team drinks, annual barbecue and Christmas party
- Opportunity for free theatre tickets via Mosaic’s corporate subscription to the Mercury Theatre
- Flexible working (hybrid of office and home working)
- A financial bonus scheme for bringing in new clients
- Mosaic Academy training including extensive in-house training
- Time off between Christmas and New Year
To apply, please send a copy of your CV, portfolio and cover letter to email@example.com