Content Creation | Event Management | Graphic Design | Public Relations | Social Media Marketing
ABF The Soldiers’ Charity – Colchester Military Tournament
Mosaic provided PR and marketing support over a nine month period to ABF The Soldiers’ Charity, ensuring the success of its re-launch of The Colchester Military Tournament event.
With the event coinciding with the WW1 centenary and the 70th anniversary of the WW2 Battle of Normandy, Mosaic took advantage of the plentiful PR opportunities; delivering a high level of national and regional PR coverage.
PR activity helped to attract 19,000 people to the event.
What we did
- Local newspaper coverage, competitions and advertorials
- Online PR including The Telegraph and promotion from bloggers
- Radio interviews and advertising – BBC Essex, Dream 100 and BFBS
- Primary school art competition
- Adverts in military and lifestyle magazines
- Facebook advertising
- Newsquest and East Anglian Daily Times online advertising
- Email marketing
- Outdoor banners