Public Relations | Video
Chartered Trading Standards Institute
Mosaic worked with the Chartered Trading Standards Institute (CTSI) to develop a PR campaign for National Consumer Week, aimed at raising awareness of counterfeit goods and illegal trading in the lead up to the Olympics.
- Raise awareness of the dangers of fake goods
- Create and launch sport-themed National Consumer Week
- Drive traffic to the Brand I website – a shopping directory which only lists webstores selling genuine products and partner of CTSI
What we did
Mosaic devised an integrated campaign titled ‘Good Sports Don’t Fake It’ which encompassed:
- Press releases – submitted to online news sites, regional and national titles and broadcast media
- Launch event
- Videos uploaded to the CTSI YouTube channel post-launch.