Pioneering digital strategy agency in Essex
We strongly recommend the creation of a digital strategy as part of a wider integrated marketing strategy to help drive traffic to your site and generate results for your organisation. This can run in tandem with your website development programme or help you promote an existing website.
Mosaic Five Star Strategy Programme
Created by Mosaic CEO Karen Ainley, who has almost three decades’ experience of working in media and marketing and has a Masters Degree in digital marketing. She is also a CIM digital marketing strategy trainer with the Academy for Marketing.
1. Situation Analysis
Understanding your corporate objectives
- Benchmarking your current digital marketing activities
- Analysing three competitor websites and their USPs
- Reviewing audience/industry/online partners and market trends
- Customer persona development
- SWOT & PESTLE analysis
Setting measurable and time-bound digital goals and objectives/Key Performance Indicators
- Identifying audience segments, messaging and brand journey
- Creating a time-lined programme of multi-channelled activity – search engine, content, online PR and social media marketing – to drive people to your website
- Conversion rate optimisation – reviewing/testing website design and landing pages to convert leads to customers
- Identifying ongoing ways to engage with customers, including email marketing, customer service and customer advocacy through reviews and testimonials
- Reviewing in-house and external resources to deliver the plan
4. Measurement & evaluation
- Determining key measures that match your objectives
- Setting up dashboards to monitor and measure results
- Ensuring systems are in place to evaluate outcomes including Return On Investment
- Setting a budget to deliver proposed activities
You may be interested in...
Let's work together
We’re ready to roll up our sleeves and achieve your goals – what are you waiting for?